Restore that factory-smooth, sanded finish to your bowling ball.
A soldier takes care of his gun. A home run hitter takes care of his bat. Shouldn't you take care of your weapon? The interaction between your ball's surface and the lane surface is the single most important variable involved in your quest to the winner's circle. Ebonite has developed the most effective, easiest- to-use products on the market because we want you to be the champion. All of our cleaners, towels, and scrubs are approved for USBC use during competition. When it matters most.
- Use on particle and Reactive Resin bowling balls
Restores factory reaction for 1200-grit and 15-micron sanded bowling balls
- Apply by hand; ball spinner not required
- Smooths out the breakpoint on fresher backends and lane oil patterns
- Produces best results with:
- - Slower ball speeds in heavy oil
- - Medium ball speeds in medium to heavy oil
- - Faster ball speeds in medium oil
Bowlingball.com Ball Reaction Video Preview