Cause a stir with the Roto Grip Uproar!
YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S MY COMPETITION CRYING?
There's a brief moment of silence between the time I'm released and when I hit the pocket. It's a time of reflection... tranquility... serenity. But a split second later, all hell breaks loose. The pins crash, my teammates cheer and my competitions' egos crumble. Someone grab a mop. Things are about to get messy.
THE CROWD GOES INSANE!
I bring the crowd to its feet and my competition to its knees. My Late Roll 51 core - the same core found in the Rumble - has good length and strong downlane motion that makes my opponents shake with nervous anticipation, all without blowing the budget.
THEY'LL NEVER HEAR ME COMING
My 51ML Pearl Reactive Coverstock allows me to easily clear the front part of the lane and gives me more stored energy down lane. Just when they think I've gone too far... BOOM! Lights out!
WAS THAT THE PINS OR THEIR JAWS HITTING THE FLOOR?
While my opponents are trying to figure out how to battle too much hook on the front end, the combination of my Late Roll 51 core and brand new 51ML Pearl Reactive coverstock gives me more length and down-lane recovery than ever before in the HP2 lineup. Medium/light oil conditions? I'm the one you're looking for.
How To Keep Your New Ball Reacting Strong
- Use a clean, dry Storm microfiber towel during competition
- At the end of the session, use Storm Reacta Clean and spray liberally over the entire surface of the ball
- Rub your hands over the surface of the ball in a scrubbing motion for 15-20 seconds
- Towel off the ball until dry
- Every 10 Games - Re-polish surface with Storm Reacta Shine
- Every 30 Games - Scuff surface with Abralon and re-polish with Storm Reacta Shine
- Every 60 Games Ball is due for full resurface process