Llllllllllllllllllet's get ready to Roto Grip Rumble!!!
The new Late Roll 51 is the perfect core for the solid addition to the HP2 line. It will allow for equal length to the Neutron core but with a more predictable reaction at the breakpoint.
The 55M solid reactive coverstock was designed to knock out medium oil conditions. This coverstock will provide good length through the heads but great motion in the midlane and backend.
The Rumble will be the ball to beat on carrydown. It's matte finished solid coverstock will get the ball into a roll sooner which will get the ball started toward the pocket when the oil pushes down the lane.
How To Keep Your New Ball Reacting Strong
- Use a clean, dry Storm microfiber towel during competition
- At the end of the session, use Storm Reacta Clean and spray liberally over the entire surface of the ball
- Rub your hands over the surface of the ball in a scrubbing motion for 15-20 seconds
- Towel off the ball until dry
- Every 10 Games - Re-sand with 2000 grit pad
- Every 60 Games Ball is due for full resurface process