The Competition's not going to like the taste of this...
The Sauce High Performance Series features an all-new Contrusion core shape allowing for greater backend movement without sacrificing breakpoint control, and the Hammer Aggressive Edge coverstock; the most aggressive coverstock we've cooked up yet.
What is an X-Out?
- Coverstock: Aggressive Edge
- Color: Black/Violet/Gold
- Factory Finish: 4000 Grit Abralon
- Core: Contrusion Core Shape Low Mass Bias Non-Symmetric
- RG: 16# - 2.45 15# - 2.45 14# - 2.46
- Differential: 16# - .050 15# - .050 14# - .048
- Performance: Aggressive mid-lane with strong backend continuation
- Recommended Lane Condition: Heavy Oil
An X-Out is the same ball with color pattern issues. Balls look great though. An X-Out has the following:
IT IS ALSO USBC APPROVED
- Same core
- Same reaction
- Same coverstock
- Same warranty
A Hammer product can classify as an X-Out for any of the following reasons:
All Hammer X-Outs come with the same manufacturers warranty as first quality balls.
NOTE: Due to the limited availability of Blems, X-Outs, and Seconds pin placement and top weight are not guaranteed.
- Unique Pin/CG Placement, Top Weight, and Mass Bias Location
- Small Pitting in the Coverstock