Welcome Back To Bowling
If you have been away from the game for several years and have made the decision to return, then welcome back to bowling.
All of we enthusiasts enjoy this great game and the challenges competition presents.
Undoubtedly, you will encounter some “rust” when trying to get your game back in shape. Short of using the services of an experienced bowling instructor to help you get back on the proper path, there are a few simple bowling tips which can will help you get back on track.
Being well practiced is the key to bowling well and is an absolute if you have had a long lay-off away from the game.
Here are tips tips to practice designed to help you get going again:
1. Make your alignment positioning decision before stepping onto the approach based on the given lane condition and based on your ball reaction.
2. Think about a good start with your first step and then a good finish to your approach without excessively hurrying your approach and while maintaining balance.Double Roller Black/Blue
is currently selling for $119.99
3. Use on a consistent pace or tempo of footsteps with gradual acceleration of each step.
4. Minimize arm and leg tension while you bowl. Relaxed muscles move smoothly, quickly, and effectively.
5. Avoid over rotating your bowling ball in an attempt to see it hook.
6. Hold your form at the foul line after releasing the bowling ball. Balance during and after the critical release of the ball is vital to accuracy and good results.
If you had an old ball which was your favorite ball before you left the game, trying to find a modern ball which will provide a similar ball reaction as your old ball may or may NOT be in your best interest. It is important to visit a local pro shop professional and have your game evaluated so the pro shop pro can assist you in choosing a ball which both fits your delivery style and the lane conditions of today.
Lane conditions change over the years as will your game, particularly your release. It is important to develop a consistent and effective release technique before investing too much money in new bowling balls.
Using the services of a pro shop pro and/or a good bowling coach can help shorten the time it will take to get you bowling to your potential once again.
The game is a lot more fun when we bowl well than when we struggle. Starting back in a smart way by sharpening your game and getting bowling equipment which will augment your style are two key components of returning to top form. Welcome back to bowling.