Make the pins cry on light oil with the Roto Grip Scream Pink/Navy Pearl bowling ball!
The NEW Late Roll 46 core was designed to provide maximum length with stable control down lane. This core will produce a minimal amount of flare and strong hitting power through the pocket.
The NEW 42L pearl reactive coverstock was created to combat lighter oil conditions. It allows the Scream to easily clear the front part of the lane - and look good doing it.
The NEW Scream was designed for those lighter oil conditions where you need a ball that provides you with great length and control at the breakpoint. It will react later in comparison to its battering mate, the Shout.
How To Keep Your New Ball Reacting Strong
- Use a clean, dry Storm microfiber towel during competition
- At the end of the session, use Storm Reacta Clean and spray liberally over the entire surface of the ball
- Rub your hands over the surface of the ball in a scrubbing motion for 15-20 seconds
- Towel off the ball until dry
- Every 10 Games - Re-polish surface with Storm Reacta Shine
- Every 30 Games - Scuff surface with Abralon and re-polish with Storm Reacta Shine
- Every 60 Games Ball is due for full resurface process