Can't get enough Jackal? Neither can Motiv. Meet Mythic Jackal...
"A new kind of hybrid" is here from Motiv bowling. Mythic Jackal features a brand new coverstock formulation: Infusion HV 2:1 Hybrid reactive. This new technology combines twice as much pearl as solid reactive cover, meaning more angle down lane without losing traction. 33% solid cover helps this ball dig through heavy oil while the remaining 67 percent unleashes an absurdly powerful backend motion.
Inside, the Predator V2 asymmetric core, with low RG/high diff. helps to create that "break neck" motion in the backend.
Here's what Motiv has to say about Mythic Jackal:
Meet the Mythic Jackal, a new kind of hybrid. Our engineering goal with this ball was to create as much angle as possible while still providing true heavy oil performance attributes. So often, shiny asyms are only ideal for moderate conditions so we set out to create a different kind of animal. Now, when high volume patterns begin to transition and you need to create angle, the Mythic Jackal with 2:1 hybrid technology delivers exactly what you need.