Clean Sweep! Storm Balls Win All Categories in Bowlers Journal Ball of the Year Awards
Every January, pro shop operators from around the world are invited to vote on the best bowling balls of the year. The results are tallied and posted in the January edition of Bowler’s Journal. Storm is a perennial contender during the voting and 2011 was no different! Storm bowling balls were voted number one in every category they were nominated in, including the overall Ball of the Year!
Without further delay, the Storm balls that were ranked and their respective categories are:Ball of the Year1. Virtual Gravity NANO
2. Marvel Pearl
3. Virtual Gravity NANO Pearl
4. Nexus f(P+F) Solid
5. Mission $250KPearl Reactive1. Marvel Pearl
2. Virtual Gravity NANO Pearl
3. Mission $250K
4. Critical Theory
5. EruptionSolid Reactive1. Virtual Gravity NANO
2. Nexus f(P+F) Solid
3. Victory Road Solid
4. Cyclone Black/Gold/Silver
5. Raptor P7Hybrid Reactive1. Frantic
2. Infinite Theory
4. Game Changer
5. Rising StarUrethane1. Natural Pearl
“We are truly honored to be recognized by our peers with these great awards,” commented Hank Boomershine, Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
For more information on all Storm bowling balls CLICK HERE!