Get a leg up, a head start, an advantage. Get a clear cut lead on your competition with the Roto Grip Defiant Edge bowling ball!
Featuring the same technological advancement found in the Defiant, the unique
elliptical shape of the Paragon core defines predictability of axis migration and allows
you to perfectly match up your ball reaction to the condition at hand.
The MicroBite pearl reactive coverstock uses extremely small structured
additives to help smooth the transitions while maintaining entry angle at the
pocket. This helps you create better pin action while reducing oil sensitivity that
can send your ball through the break point.
The new Defiant Edge is the ideal complement to the original Defiant, providing the
perfect combination of skid-hook-roll even on medium-heavy oil. Be sure to keep your
original Defiant on hand for those heavy oil situations.
How To Keep Your New Ball Reacting Strong
- Use a clean, dry Storm microfiber towel during competition
- At the end of the session, use Storm Reacta Clean and spray liberally over the entire surface of the ball
- Rub your hands over the surface of the ball in a scrubbing motion for 15-20 seconds
- Towel off the ball until dry
- Every 10 Games - Re-polish surface with Storm Reacta Shine
- Every 30 Games - Scuff surface with Abralon and re-polish with Storm Reacta Shine
- Every 60 Games Ball is due for full resurface process