Make the pins cry for help on light oil with the Roto Grip Shout bowling ball!
The NEW Late Roll 46 core was designed to provide maximum length with stable control down lane. This core will produce a minimal amount of flare and strong hitting power through the pocket.
The NEW 45L solid reactive coverstock was created for high performance on lighter oil conditions. It allows the shout to easily clear the front part of the lane, but will react sooner than the 42L pearl reactive coverstock found on the Scream.
The NEW Shout was designed for those lighter oil conditions where you need a ball that provides you with good length and control at the breakpoint. It will react sooner in comparison to its partner in crime, the Scream.
How To Keep Your New Ball Reacting Strong
- Use a clean, dry Storm microfiber towel during competition
- At the end of the session, use Storm Reacta Clean and spray liberally over the entire surface of the ball
- Rub your hands over the surface of the ball in a scrubbing motion for 15-20 seconds
- Towel off the ball until dry
- Every 10 Games - Scuff surface with Abralon and re-polish with Storm Reacta Shine
- Every 60 Games Ball is due for full resurface process