This shoe can be used by a Right OR Left Handed bowler. The soles and heels on BOTH feet are removable and interchangeable.
- Interchangeable Lock-Pod heels: H2 sharktooth heel; H5 Dual density heel; H7 Microfiber heel; to control the way you bowl.
- Interchangeable soles using VELCRO technology including PS2, PS4 and PS8 slide sole to provide the perfect slide on any approach.
- Flex Zone technology with Perfect Slide soles for a longer, controlled slide that flexes with the natural motion of your foot.
- MicroTech upper: special microfiber upper material. Reduces weight while providing a lasting, durable fit.
- Outlast lining: temperature-regulating lining technology. NASA engineered lining to reduce heat and moisture by nearly half.
- Tour Master converts for a right handed player or a left handed player.
- PowerFlex: The key to great shots is in creating perfect leverage. The new Tour Master with Power-Flex Technology delivers “graduated Braking”, a new dimension in slide and brake control that lets you create perfect leverage and power on every shot" regardless of approach conditions. In the same way that disk brakes bring a car to a smooth and gradual stop, Tri-Pod slide pads and the lockPod heel brake work in harmony to deliver maximum control between the slide and brake phases of delivery. Utilizing Power-Flex Technology, bowlers can instantly tune their shoe to provide the optimum level of graduated braking on any approach condition!