bowlingball.com Abralon Pads 2000 Grit (6-Pack) Bowling Combos
Abralon Pads 2000 Grit (6-Pack) Specs
Abralon Pad 2000 Grit Specs
People Who Bought bowlingball.com Abralon Pads 2000 Grit (6-Pack) Also Bought:
Now it's possible to get the most aggressive surface texture without that "cheese grater" look. Abralon sanding pads use silicon carbide particles that are precision sifted to a consistent grain size, then bonded evenly to a six-inch round fabric face for the most even scratch pattern available.
This combo includes (6) 2000 Grit Abralon Pads.
- Cosmetically appealing, consistent scratch pattern provides excellent traction
- Combines the benefits of abrasive cloth and non-woven products
- Opening in the fabric allows water to flow freely around the abrasive
- Resists "caking"
- Foam center holds large amounts of water for lubrication and cooling
- Solid surface and foam backing provide even surface pressure
- Last 5+ times longer than sandpaper
- Use wet or dry (residual material can be removed by high pressure air)
- P180 for deepest scratches
- P360 for deep scratches
- P500 for medium scratches
- P1000 to return to Ebonite factory sanded finish
- P2000 for a mild luster with texture underneath
- P4000 for a high luster with smooth texture
See what other people are saying about the Abralon Pads 2000 Grit (6-Pack) Bowling Combos by reading customer reviews