bowlingball.com Abralon Pad 180 Grit (3-Pack) Bowling Combos
Abralon Pad 180 Grit (3-Pack) Specs
Abralon Pad 180 Grit Specs
Now it's possible to get the most aggressive surface texture without that cheese grate look. Abralon sanding pads use silicon carbide particles that are precision sifted to a consistent grain size, then bonded evenly to a six-inch round fabric face for the most even scratch pattern available. All pads are sold individually.
This combo contains (3) 180 Grit Abralon Pads.
- Cosmetically appealing, consistent scratch pattern provides excellent traction
- Combines the benefits of abrasive cloth and non-woven products
- Opening in the fabric allows water to flow freely around the abrasive
- Resists "caking"
- Foam center holds large amounts of water for lubrication and cooling
- Solid surface and foam backing provide even surface pressure
- Last 5+ times longer than sandpaper
- Use wet or dry (residual material can be removed by high pressure air)
- P180 for deepest scratches
- P360 for deep scratches
- P500 for medium scratches
- P1000 to return to Ebonite factory sanded finish
- P2000 for a mild luster with texture underneath
- P4000 for a high luster with smooth texture
See what other people are saying about the Abralon Pad 180 Grit (3-Pack) Bowling Combos by reading customer reviews