Roto Grip Defiant Soul Bowling Balls
Defiant Soul Specs
People Who Bought Roto Grip Defiant Soul Also Bought:
I don't even hear their music. I make my own. Defiant Soul.
Whoever said it's impossible to be all things to all people hasn't met me. The power to compose the perfect line down the lane? I've got that. Remarkable harmony between my coverstock and core? Darn right. I possess the same inner strength as my predecessors, the Defiant and Defiant Edge. And like my brothers before me, I break my competitors' spirits and leave them weeping in their seats. Defy all odds? Watch me.
The groundbreaking Paragon core is the maestro that gives the Defiant and Defiant
Edge their heavy and continuous roll from the midlane through the backend. That
same, confident predictability now comes to the Defiant Soul.
The 77H hybrid reactive coverstock is a combination of both solid and pearl
reactive. This blend gives you the ease of a pearl reactive through the frontend
with the smooth reaction of a solid at the breakpoint.
With a 4000 Abralon finish, the Defiant Soul provides more length than the original
Defiant, but gives you more reaction in heavier oil than the Defiant Edge. Whether
you're battling medium/heavy or heavy oil, the Defiant Soul allows you to easily make
adjustments to combat the conditions at hand. Lane Condition Heavy Oil
How To Keep Your New Ball Reacting Strong
- Use a clean, dry Storm microfiber towel during competition
- At the end of the session, use Storm Reacta Clean and spray liberally over the entire surface of the ball
- Rub your hands over the surface of the ball in a scrubbing motion for 15-20 seconds
- Towel off the ball until dry
- Every 10 Games - Scuff surface with Abralon pad to maintain original reaction
- Every 60 Games Ball is due for full resurface process
See what other people are saying about the Defiant Soul Bowling Balls by reading customer reviews