Make the pins and your competitors go crazy when you throw the Roto Grip Berserk bowling ball!
With the same consistent, smooth-rolling Caliber weight block that the Bandit rode
all the way to glory, the Berserk utilizes increased energy transfer to create maximum
pin action for both rev-dominant and speed-dominant players alike.
The 65MH Hybrid Reactive Coverstock is the ideal combination of both solid and pearl
reactive. This technology gives you the ease of the pearl through the front part of the lane with the smooth reaction of a solid at the breakpoint.
The Berserk is the perfect marriage of its predecessors, the Bandit and Outlaw.
This ball is best suited for medium/heavy oil conditions, but the surface can easily be
adjusted to work well on a variety of conditions.
How To Keep Your New Ball Reacting Strong
- Use a clean, dry Storm microfiber towel during competition
- At the end of the session, use Storm Reacta Clean and spray liberally over the entire surface of the ball
- Rub your hands over the surface of the ball in a scrubbing motion for 15-20 seconds
- Towel off the ball until dry
- Every 10 Games - Scuff surface with Abralon pad to maintain original reaction
- Every 60 Games Ball is due for full resurface process