Hammer Hot Sauce Pearl Bowling Balls
Hot Sauce Pearl Specs
Put the heat on the competition with the Hot Sauce Pearl, Hammer's most dangerous ball yet.
Wrapped in our new Skid Flip Aggressive Edge Coverstock and loaded with an already-proven Contrusion core, the Hot Sauce Pearl is an aggressive combination of power and control that'll provide even more backend in front of the pins and quickly set your game on fire.
- Coverstock: Skid/Flip Aggressive Edge Reactive
- Color: Black.Blue/Purple Pearl
- Factory Finish: 2000 Grit Abralon with Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- Core: Contrusion Core Shape; Low Mass Bias Non-Symmetric
- RG: 16# - 2.45 15# - 2.45 14# - 2.46
- Differential: 16# - .050 15# - .050 14# - .048
- Performance: Aggressive skid/flip with strong backend continuation
The Perfect Scale®: Helping Bowlers Make Better Decisions. Because each manufacturer uses a different method for indicating a ball's hook potential, bowlingball.com developed a way for the consumer to compare bowling balls across all manufacturers.
See what other people are saying about the Hot Sauce Pearl Bowling Balls by reading customer reviews