Dexter SST Sawtooth (S5) Sole Bowling Accessories
SST Sawtooth (S5) Sole Specs
People Who Bought Dexter SST Sawtooth (S5) Sole Also Bought:
Break In Your Soles and Heels
Break in your soles and heels right out of the box by firmly rubbing the shoe back and forth for 30 seconds in a non-traffic area, such as the floor or under the ball return. This will smooth the raw fibers and shorten the time you spend determining your ideal combination.
- S5 Sole is a 5 on a scale from 1-10 (1 would give the minimum slide, 10 would give the maximum slide)
- Bowler profile: For the bowler with average slide.
- Approach: Recommended for normal to slick approaches.
- Compatible with Dexter SST 5 or higher shoes.
- The Dexter SST patented VELCRO (VELCRO is a registered trademark of Velcro USA Inc.) System allows the bowler to change the shoe's sliding sole and heel instantly to adjust to any approach condition: from tacky to slippery, from synthetic to wood. The bowler does not have to adjust footwork or release.
CUT TO FIT
See what other people are saying about the SST Sawtooth (S5) Sole Bowling Accessories by reading customer reviews