This is the recommended layout for All Full Rollers
- Ball Reaction: Strong Arc
- Suitable for: Most Styles and Lines
- Flare potential: Large
- Pin Placement: Place Pin 3 1/2 inches from bowlers center of span in an 8:00 direction
- Center of Gravity: The center of gravity placement may or may not fall inside the CG Area. If it doesn't then the balance hole location may need to be adjusted.
- Mass Bias Placement: Place Mass Bias at a 2:00 direction from the center of span. If needed place balance holes 8 inches from the center of span in a 2:00 direction to remove excess positive side weight. Place balance hole 6 inches from the center of span in a 8:00 direction to remove excess negative side weight.