This is the recommended layout for most players that have known axis measurements
- Ball Reaction: Long and Strong
- Suitable for: Most Styles and Lines
- Flare Potential: Large
- Pin Placement: Place Pin 4 1/2 inches from PAP
- Center of Gravity: The center of gravity placement may or may not fall inside the CG Area. If it doesn't then the balance hole location may need to be adjusted.
- Mass Bias Placement: Place Mass Bias at a 45 degree angle to the right of the thumb hole. If needed place balance hole over on the Vertical Axis Line and 2 inches down and drill back to negative side weight. The bigger and deeper the hole is the more increased ball reaction. Remember to keep the ball statically legal.