Lane #1 Buzz Bomb Drilling Layout 6 - Axis Leverage - Hole on Axis for Wet / Dry
Lane #1 Drilling Notes:
- Positive side, finger, & top weight increase length and back-end reaction.
- Negative side, thumb, and bottom weight decrease length and back-end reaction.
- Axis holes decrease flare and back-end reaction.
- Pins closer in and under fingers decrease length.
- Pin-outs 3+" and over the fingers increase the length and flip.
- If ending center of gravity is on your pin, CG or on the same rotational plane as those, reaction is enhanced.