- With this layout, we place the pin 5-Ã?Â¾" from the PAP, above the finger holes, to produce length on drier conditions.
- Next we select a mass bias, MCÃ?Â², position suitable for our desired breakpoint shape.
- (A) Mass Bias in the ball track - designed to prodce a late and smooth breakpoint
- (B) Mass Bias in the Strong Position - This will produce an earlier and sharper breakpoint than position A. - Good for extreme entry angle!
- (C) Mass Bias on the PAL - produces the earliest breakpoint of the three positions while providing a controllable and "readable" backend. - Works great on heavy oil patterns!