52 Weeks - 52 Winners
Enter to Win a New Bowling Ball Every Single Week!
You Must Register Every Week For Your Chance to Win!
This Week - Win your choice of any Stock OTB Bowling Balls
Register to win a free stock OTB bowling ball of your choice. OTB, Ontheball, makes some of the best looking bowling products available, and we are going to be giving one away at random every week!
Take a look at some of the options for Stock OTB bowling balls:
- Week 1 - David Allen of Gautier, MS
- Week 2 - Sherri McNeill of Lakeland, FL
- Week 3 - Debra Hennig of Georgetown, TX
- Week 4 - Michael Goldstein of Union, NJ
- Week 5 - Mel West of Loomis, CA
- Week 6 - Glen C. of Medina, OH
- Week 7 - Kenneth Yeung of San Bruno, CA
- Week 8 - Mark H. of Lanesville, IN
- Week 9 - Tyler Kersten of Las Vegas, NV
- Week 10 - Keith Wilkins of Metuchen, NJ
- Week 11 - Dylan Beekman of Mesa, AZ
- Week 12 - Mike Lamb of Dayton, OH
- Week 13 - Leslie H. of Nampa, ID
- Week 14 - Tommy Ng of San Francisco, CA
- Week 15 - Cynthia Doyle of West Palm Beach, FL
- Week 16 - Kenneth F. of Roxie, MS
- Week 17 - David Miller of Butler, PA
- Week 18 - Clayton Hutchinson of San Antonio, TX
- Week 19 - Keith Johnson of Tooele, UT
- Week 20 - Jim Alexander of Fort Polk, LA
- Week 21 - Brandon Philbin of Oklahoma City, OK
- Week 22 - Robert Jones of Hollywood, FL
- Week 23 - Ryan Gilbert of Owosso, MI
- Week 24 - Miles Hubbard of Walla Walla, WA
- Week 25 - Lisa Stewart of Pittsburgh, PA
- Week 26 - Christian Poston of Bakersville, NC
- Week 27 - James Green of Greenup, KY
- Week 28 - Don Petty of Moody, AL
- Week 29 - Richard Ryan of Spokane, WA
- Week 30 - Tynyea Wilson of Fairmount Heights, MD
- Week 31 - Joel Lynch of Altoona, PA
- Week 32 - David Caudill of Leitchfield, KY
- Week 33 - Michael Mendoza of Rodeo, CA
- Week 34 - Brian Younger of Goose Creek, SC
- Week 35 - Kenneth McDonald of Rodeo, CA
- Week 36 - Dennis Moore of Boseman, MT
- Week 37 - Clint Eastman of Pine River, WI
- Week 38 - Amelia Skipwith of Shrewsbury, MA
- Week 39 - Carl Young of Muscle Shoals, AL
- Week 40 - Gary G. of Washington
- Week 41 - Tom Kruel of Flanders, NY
- Week 42 - Larry Eakin of Alomogordo, NM
- Week 43 - Eric Lee of Corona, CA
- Week 44 - Jeff Thompson of London, OH
- Week 45 - Audrey Dunayer of West Palm Beach, FL
- Week 46 - Sharon Ryan of Davie, FL
- Week 47 - Waiting for response
- Week 48 - Anthony Ascencio of Roscoe, PA
- Week 49 - Howard Crofoot
- Week 50 - Kenny Kwan of Los Angeles, CA
- Week 51 - Karen Leong of Tempe, AZ
- Week 52 - Josh Delaney of Gallipolis, OH
Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
Open to legal residents of the United States throughout the contest period. Entrants must be 18 years of age to participate. All 50 states are eligible. Employees of bowlingball.com, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, distributors and immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such employees are not eligible to win.
Potential prize winner will be notified by mail, telephone or email at the address/phone number/email address provided on the entry. Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected if mail is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable mail without a forwarding address or if a telephone or email notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner shall be forfeited. If applicable, allow 4 to 5 weeks for delivery of prize following completion of notification process.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
All winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release Sponsor and its Promotion Parties from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or in the announcement or offering of any prize. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize. Winner bears all risk of loss or damage to prize after it has been delivered. Upon request, winners must consent (and confirm such consent in writing) to the use of their name, voice, picture or other likeness without compensation for promotional purposes in all media as determined by Sponsor (including but not limited to, the announcement of the names and city of residence of each winner), except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
There is no purchase required to enter this contest.