To create a new user account, follows these quick and easy steps:
- First, click the "My Account" link on the top right corner of the website.
- Once the "login" page has fully loaded, locate the "Username" and "Password" boxes in the middle of the screen. There will be "Register Here for Free", proceed to click that.
- Once in the Registering page, type in your first and last name, email address, username that you wish to use, and password to create an account.
- Once you finish registering, click the "Register" button at the end. This will take to to a finished page.
- Be sure to check you inbox and spam folder in the email you have used to register to confirm your account
A bowlingball.com account is not necessary to purchase any bowling equipment from us. However, an account is needed for a couple of things on our website:
- Writing product reviews
- Voting on Review
We will be expanding the usefulness of an account over time.
To sign up for the bowlingball.com newsletter, follow these simple instructions:
- Go to the bowlingball.com homepage.
- Once at the homepage, look towards the right hand side of the webpage and find the "Newsletter" button located under the "BowlVersity" button, and click it to enter the sign up page.
- As soon as you enter the page, in the center of the screen, enter your email address that you wish to receive the newsletter to be sent to then click "Sign Up".
- You will be taken to a Thank you page after clicking the "sign up" button, you may navigate away from this page and continue browsing once this page has been reached.
To sign up for our weekly contest, please follow these easy instructions to enter:
- Click this link to be taken to the Contest homepage: 52 Weeks - 52 Winners
- Once on this page, scroll down until the"Click Here to Register" button is reached. Click the button to be taken to the contest\'s registration page.
- At the register page, fill in each box pertaining to your contact information and the security box to register. When the information is entered correctly, click the "Submit Contest Registration" button to enter.
- When the Submit button is clicked, you will be taken to a Thank you page explaining that you have successfully entered into this weeks contest.
Note: You must register each week to be eligible for that weeks contest.
To learn how to retrieve your bowlingball.com account password, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the bowlingball.com homepage.
- Click the "My Account" button located at the top right side of the screen, just under the "My Cart" button.
- Once on the login page, under the red "Login" button, click "Forgot Password?" to enter into the Retrieval Page.
- Type in you email address that your account is connected to, then click the "Get my password" button.
- After the "Get my password" button is clicked, you should be redirected to a page stating that you should receive an email that contains your bowlingball.com account's new temporary password.
- To change your password to a password of your choosing, login to your account using your temporary password and email address by clicking the "login" or "My Account" button on the homepage.
- Click the "My Account" button. (This step is only if "Login" was clicked originally.)
- Once in Your account, make sure you are on the Account & Contact information page.
- Click the "Change Password" button located under the Contact information column.
- You will be taken to the "Change Password" page, enter in the temporary password, and your desired password into the designated boxes.
- Click "Update My Password" when you finish entering in your new password.
- You will be taken back to the "My Account" page when completed.
To check your bowlingball.com order status, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the bowlingball.com homepage.
- Locate the "My Account" button in the top right hand corner of the web page. Click the button once located.
- Once in "My Account" click the "Orders" tab and locate the order you wish to check the status of.
- The order status will be under the "status" column.
- To review the order, click the order number, and it will "pop out" of the window for you to review.