Storm Reign of Fire
Available Perfect Scale™: 198.50
- Locate the mass bias and mark it with "MB"
- Place the major pin 4-¼" from the player's PAP and locate the mass bias (MB) along the player's PAL
- This layout will most often require an extra hole, so place this hole on the PAP and remove excess side weight to "0".
- This layout works well to produce medium length and heavy midlane roll. Usually works well on medium to heavy oil, especially longer oil patterns.
- Locate the mass bias and mark the spot with an "MB". Remember, the mass bias is a fine tuning device used by advanced players.
- Place the major pin 3-3/8" from the PAP and locate the mass bias halfway between the player's ball track and PAL
- Place the extra hole, if necessary, on the player's PAP, removing excess side weight to less than 1 oz.
Note: This is a "High Flare" layout that should only be used by low rev players seeking maximum ball reaction!
(For this layout we will select a ball with a pin distance of 2-5" from the CG)
- Place the major pin 1-½" from the PAP. Remember to keep the pin along the line located between the PAP and the player's finger holes.
- Place the mass bias in the player's ball track.
- Check side weight to see if an extra hole is necessary. If so, place the hole on the PAP.
- This layout will produce heavy roll with a controllable backend reaction. Players with extensive side roll or high rev players will love this layout to help control dry, short oil patterns with very dry backends