Storm Brain Storm
$ 94.99 Perfect Scale™: 5.00Weight AvailabilityThe new Brain Storm, with its highly detailed design and durable polyester shell, will help you think through any spare conversion or difficuly situation.
Layout 1 - Label Drilling
- This layout is considered to be a standard "Label" drill and will produce good length with mild backend reaction.
- Place the center of gravity so as to balance 1/2" oz. positive and finger.
- Rotate ball so that the pin (if applicable) is located at 1:30 in relationship to the center of gravity.
- This layout will require no balance hole.
Layout 2 - Leverage Drilling
- This drill pattern is known as a "leverage" drilling. This drilling provides medium length and maximum backend reaction.
- In this layout we place both the pin and center of gravity 3-3/8" from the positive axis point.
- Most often this drill pattern will require a balance hole to remove excess side weight.
- Place the balance hole on the PAP and remove excess side weight down to 1/2 ounce positive.
Layout 3 - Axis Weight Drilling
Note: Be sure to select a ball with less than three ounces of top weight!
- This drilling is referred to as "axis" weight. It provides early roll with a smooth, controllable backend.
- Place the center of gravity on the player's positive axis point.
- Rotate the ball so that the pin is located on the line between the PAP and finger holes.
- Place the balance hole on the PAP and remove excess side weight to less than one ounce, This will ensure the balance of the ball is withing USBC specifications.