Layout 1 - For Strong Hook, Maximum Flare!
Place Pin and Mass Bias 4" away from your Positive Axis Point (PAP)
Layout 2 - For Wet/Dry Lanes w/ Drier Backends
Layout 3 - A Must For Every Bowler
- 5 A - Produces higher entry angel that works well on many different lane conditions
- 5 B - Some of the most popular layouts on the PBA Tour
- 5 C - Glides through the heads and unleashes a powerful move at the breakpoint
Layout 4 - For Full Rollers
With a flat shape and very little taper, the Sport Shot is very challenging! On these demanding conditions, straightest is usually greatest!
- Locate pin 3-3/8" from grip center at a 45° angle from center line in a southwest direction.
- Locate RG inside shaded 2" square box near ring finger
- Use scale to determine static balance. If necessary use extra hole.
Roto Grip Asymmetrical Legend