Customer Reviews Average: 4.44Write a Review Read all 16 reviews
|I Love It||
||69% (11 of 16)|
|I Like It||12% (2 of 16)|
|It's Ok||12% (2 of 16)|
|I Don't Like It||6% (1 of 16)|
|I Hate It||0% ( of 16)|
Storm Scented Rosin Bag Reviewed By: email@example.com 03/14/2011 15:23 ( stars)
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
this is nothing like the older one. The older one had softer cloth and less chalk so it is easier to move in you hand. if you have gotten one recently it is crapy.
Storm Scented Rosin Bag Reviewed By: sedgfvdffdsfdg 02/16/2008 17:03 ( stars)
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
This is the best rosin bag on the market.
Even though it is expensive it lasts and you should buy it.
I sweat a lot and it's the only one that keeps my hands dry.
It also has a great scent.
Other Products Reviewed by sedgfvdffdsfdg
Storm Scented Rosin Bag Reviewed By: CDirks88 11/13/2012 20:21 ( stars)
After 2 days of use a hole developed in the stitching. Had to repair myself prior to using Rosin Bag again.
Other Products Reviewed by CDirks88
Storm Scented Rosin Bag Reviewed By: sudoCrushMS 11/11/2012 18:15 ( stars)
Just the right amount of powder, and more importantly it kills the sweat on my hand.
Other Products Reviewed by sudoCrushMS
- bowlingball.com Shoe Protectors
- Etonic Men's E-Tour Master Black MEGA DEAL
- Storm Vivid
- Storm Marvel-S
- Storm Freak'n Frantic
Storm Scented Rosin Bag Reviewed By: firstname.lastname@example.org 02/12/2012 13:47 ( stars)
This is the best grip sack/rosin bag i have used. My pro shop sells them for 5 bucks. This is now part of my pre shot routine as my hands get sweaty during league and open bowling. 5/5 for this. Also the Red one smells like Cherries and the Black on is Vanilla. Idk what the blue one is.
Other Products Reviewed by email@example.com
- Storm Team Storm Lightning Bolt
- Morich Weapon Of Mass Bias (WMB)
- Roto Grip Critical Theory
- Storm Frantic
Storm Scented Rosin Bag Reviewed By: firstname.lastname@example.org 12/05/2011 14:59 ( stars)
OK more powder needs
to come out at times
Other Products Reviewed by email@example.com
Storm Scented Rosin Bag Reviewed By: taysys 09/29/2011 12:47 ( stars)
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Not used a lot and only on the fingers, but the rosin bag does the job I intended it to do.
Other Products Reviewed by taysys
- Innovative Personal Ball Spinner 1/3 Horse Power
- Dexter SST White Microfiber (S8) Sole
- Brunswick Bowling Tape 100 Piece Roll
- Storm Gadget Charcoal Right Handed
- Dexter Men's SST 8
Storm Scented Rosin Bag Reviewed By: patookiejo 08/01/2011 10:47 ( stars)
Good product with a great smell. Does keep your bowling hand ready to bowl. Not as soft as expected...more like canvas...but should change with more use.
Other Products Reviewed by patookiejo
Storm Scented Rosin Bag Reviewed By: firstname.lastname@example.org 04/16/2011 09:40 ( stars)
I've been using a rosin bag as part of my pre-shot routine, and this is the best one I've had. The bag has lasted a long time, keeps my hand dry and gives me that nice feel when I tap it on my finger and thumb holes before a shot. Helps that vanilla is one of my favorite scents. WTG Storm!
Other Products Reviewed by email@example.com
- Ebonite Mission
- Hammer Taboo
- Storm Natural
- Ebonite Mission
- Ebonite Perfect Patch
- Storm Reign Supreme
- Brunswick Revolver
- Columbia 300 Blue Dot
- Storm Reign
Storm Scented Rosin Bag Reviewed By: firstname.lastname@example.org 12/29/2010 08:51 ( stars)
Great product!!! Fits nicely in the hand, smells wonderful. Have not had it smell bad at all since we have been using it. Nothing worse then grabbing your rosin bag and having it stink from sweat. I would definately buy this product again if the need arises.
Storm Scented Rosin Bag Reviewed By: ANGBOB 01/14/2010 22:29 ( stars)
I purchase a Storm rosin bag and am very please with it. It is just the right size to cover the whole hand and the red color makes it stand out so that I don't forget it after I have finished my bowling session and am packing up to go home. It really does keep my hand dry and improve my grip. Great product
Storm Scented Rosin Bag Reviewed By: bowlingball.com staff reviews by Amy Seymour 06/18/2009 15:45 ( stars)
This review is on the Storm Scented Rosin Bag!
Are you in a need of a good, long lasting rosin bag that wont start smelling badly after a while? STORM has the answer with their Vanilla scented rosin bag.You can use this over and over and the scent will not go away! This bag comes in red, black and blue. Try one, or all three today!
bowlingball.com Pro Shop Staff
Striking Advantage Pro Shop
Other Products Reviewed by bowlingball.com staff reviews by Amy Seymour
- Brunswick Zone Towel Embroidered
- Ebonite Protecting Tape
- Hammer Black Widow Grip Sack
- Storm Rolling Thunder 2 Ball Roller
- Storm Reacta Shine Reactive Polish and Cleaner Quart
- Storm Tropical Storm Majestic Purple/Ivory
- Ebonite Ultra-Prene Wrist Support
- Turbo 2-N-1 Grips Ms Quad Finger Inserts
- Storm Streamline 2 Ball Roller - 2009
- Ebonite Shoe Slider
- See all products reviewed by bowlingball.com staff reviews by Amy Seymour
Storm Scented Rosin Bag Reviewed By: Deltona Lanes Proshop 09/07/2009 16:52 ( stars)
The Storm Scented Rosin Bag is a great rosin bag. It absorb the moisture from your hand allowing you to have a better grip on the ball. Plus the scented smell is nice too.
Lenny Biondi Jr
Deltona Lanes Proshop
Other Products Reviewed by Deltona Lanes Proshop
- Linds Triple Tote Roller Plus Black
- Linds Deluxe 3 Ball Roller Black/Blue
- Elite Platinum
- OTB NCAA Florida Gators 2008 National Champions
- Storm Second Dimension
- Viz-A-Ball Harley Davidson Traditional 16 LAST ONE
- Storm Street Rod Pearl
- Storm Gravity Shift
- Storm Jolt Particle
- Track Clean 'N Smooth Polish 4 oz
- See all products reviewed by Deltona Lanes Proshop
Storm Scented Rosin Bag Reviewed By: Michael Corona 11/18/2008 15:18 ( stars)
These Storm Scented Rosin bags are great. I have probably the sweatiest palms imaginable for a bowler and this rosin bag really helps me to maintain a consistent grip. The added bonus is the fact that they have a vanilla fragrance, it's a real head-turner for everyone bowling in the area. Where is that vanilla smell coming from lol?
Other Products Reviewed by Michael Corona
- Ebonite SR300
- Ebonite Powerhouse Extender Ball Polish 32 oz
- Hammer Razyr Purple
- 3G Bowling Tour Ultra Black/Silver Men's Right Handed
- Brunswick Avalanche Solid
- Storm Paradigm X-Tacy Domination
Storm Scented Rosin Bag Reviewed By: bowlingball.com staff reviews by Dustin Seymour 11/03/2008 16:34 ( stars)
This review is on the Scented Rosin Bag from Storm!
All of us have had a teammate that has a rosin bag that they've been using since 1982, and when you walk by it the smell almost knocks you out! You wonder who let a skunk in the building! If you've never had this experience, maybe you're the teammate with the stinky bag! Well if you purchase the Scented Rosin Bag from Storm you'll never have that problem again. This rosin bag puts out a pleasant Vanilla scent that will last as long as you use it. Not only does it smell good, it's a great rosin bag. It puts out just the right amount of rosin and will last you a long time. Many rosin bags either put out so much rosin that you look like Marilyn Manson by the time you leave, or none at all. So when you buy the Storm Scented rosin bag you won't have that, or the stink problem anymore!
And while you're at it, buy one for your teammate too!
Bowl up a Storm!
bowlingball.com Pro Shop Staff
Airport Lanes Pro Shop Manager
Visit my blog at www.airportlanesproshop.com for more reviews and bowling info :)
Other Products Reviewed by bowlingball.com staff reviews by Dustin Seymour
- Storm T-Road Solid
- Columbia 300 Power Tac Right Handed
- Columbia 300 Power Tac Left Handed
- Ebonite React/Rx Glove Right Handed
- Ebonite React/Rx Glove Left Handed
- Ebonite React/R Glove Left Hand
- Ebonite Standard Accessory Bag
- Hammer Accessory Bag
- Storm Accessory Bag
- Robby's Band-It XM
- See all products reviewed by bowlingball.com staff reviews by Dustin Seymour
Storm Scented Rosin Bag Reviewed By: Darell 04/17/2008 23:13 ( stars)
This stuff works great. I use a Master GripSac that works pretty well, but this stuff is way better. It's a little heavier and gives more rosin than typical rosin bags. Oh, and it smells good too!
Other Products Reviewed by Darell
- Brunswick Fury
- Brunswick Power X Glove Red/Black Right Handed
- Ebonite Ultra Slide
- Brunswick Men's Discovery White/Navy Universal
- KR Strikeforce Tournament Tote with Shoe Pocket
- Brunswick Power Groove Purple/Silver Pearl
- Columbia 300 White Dot Purple Sparkle
- Brunswick Remove All Ball Cleaner 4 oz
- Track Clean 'N Dull 4 oz
- Track Polish Mix & Match Buy Two, Get Two FREE
- See all products reviewed by Darell