Customer Reviews Average: 4.67Write a Review Read all 3 reviews
|I Love It||
||67% (2 of 3)|
|I Like It||33% (1 of 3)|
|It's Ok||0% ( of 3)|
|I Don't Like It||0% ( of 3)|
|I Hate It||0% ( of 3)|
Track Magic Shine Quart Reviewed By: River Lanes Pro Shop 11/27/2011 11:52 ( stars)
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Looking for a little more length, and back-end, with a more angular ball motion? Magic Shine will keep the overall hook of the ball the same, only the reaction shape will change. Adding a gloss to your ball will help get the ball down the lane, while storing energy until the back part of the lane, to give it a more angular reaction.
Other Products Reviewed by River Lanes Pro Shop
- Storm Virtual Gravity NANO Pearl 16 Only
- Pyramid Path Single Deluxe Tote Black/Silver
- 900 Global The NUTS
- DV8 Hell Raiser
- Lane #1 BuzzBomb Carnage
- Storm Rolling Thunder 3 Ball Roller Silver/Red/White
- DV8 Reckless
- KR Strikeforce NFL Towel Green Bay Packers
- Moro Pro Release Right Handed
- Hammer Taboo Electric Blue/Silver
- See all products reviewed by River Lanes Pro Shop
Track Magic Shine Quart Reviewed By: firstname.lastname@example.org 03/05/2011 12:02 ( stars)
I really like the Track Magic Shine, it cleans and restores the ball back to a factory like finish. I like it so much that I ordered another quart before than ran out.
Track Magic Shine Quart Reviewed By: bowlingball.com staff reviews by Dustin Seymour 05/07/2009 14:47 ( stars)
This review is on Track Magic Shine!
If you're looking to add a high gloss to the coverstock of your bowling ball, or increase your backend reaction, then Track Magic Shine is a great choice! There is a common misconception that when you polish a bowling ball you will cut down the hook. While there are polishes that will do that, Track Magic Shine will do no such thing! Magic Shine will keep the overall hook of the ball the same, only the reaction shape will change. Adding a gloss to your ball will allow you to get through the front part of the lane easier so it doesn't hook up to early. Also, it will store its energy until the back part of the lane and give it a more angular reaction. This is a wonderful product, and you won't be disappointed!
bowlingball.com Pro Shop Staff
Bellair Lanes Pro Shop Manager
Daytona Beach, FL
Check out my blog at www.bellairlanesproshop.com for more reviews and bowling info!
Other Products Reviewed by bowlingball.com staff reviews by Dustin Seymour
- Storm T-Road Solid
- Columbia 300 Power Tac Right Handed
- Columbia 300 Power Tac Left Handed
- Ebonite React/Rx Glove Right Handed
- Ebonite React/Rx Glove Left Handed
- Ebonite React/R Glove Left Hand
- Ebonite Standard Accessory Bag
- Hammer Accessory Bag
- Storm Accessory Bag
- Robby's Band-It XM
- See all products reviewed by bowlingball.com staff reviews by Dustin Seymour