Use and distribution of this article is subject to our terms and conditions whereby bowlingball.com's information and copyright must be included.
Simple Bowling Tips
bowlingball.com wishes to present these simple bowling tips to help you with your game:
1. Make your alignment positioning and target sighting decisions before stepping onto the approach. "Plan your Work" off of the approach and "Work your Plan" on the approach.
2. Think about a good start and then a good finish to your approach.
3. Use on a consistent pace or tempo of footsteps without hurrying the final two steps of your approach.
4. Minimize arm and leg tension while you bowl. Relaxed muscles move smoothly, quickly, and effectively.
5. Hold your form at the foul line after releasing the bowling ball. Balance during and after the critical release of the ball is vital to accuracy and good results.
Keep it simple. Success comes from developing good physical game fundamentals and then applying them in competition.
While you are visiting today, please spend time searching our extensive menu of products at bowlingball.com. If you wish to make a purchase, simply follow our easy online order instructions. Thank you.