Elite Bowling Balls
The Elite brand name is an established and proven manufacturer for many years. It is important when beginning your selection process for the next new, high performance bowling ball
to consider all brands and models. Like all leading manufacturers, Elite bowling balls
offer versatility and reaction capabilities which match to a very wide variety of lane conditions quite nicely. You can easily find Elite bowling balls
right here at our site by merely clicking on the “Bowling Balls
” button at the top of our home page, then click on “manufacturers” and then on the Elite brand to bring onto your screen available models including description details, reviews about these balls, and product availability.bowlingball.com
suggests you familiarize yourself with the following six models of Elite bowling balls
when searching for your next high technology bowling ball:Platinum
- priced at $299.99 with an MSRP of $399.99, this reactive resin uses a high reactive coverstock and works well in medium/heavy oil conditions. The Platinum model features the New Generation Platinum Core and fits most conditions which is targeted at eliminating the need for multiple bowling balls. The E85M High Reactive coverstock is very user friendly and will polish or sand easily making the Platinum ball a very versatile piece of equipment with great hitting power coupled with overall performance.Purple Alien
- priced at $199.99 with an MSRP of $349.99, this ball has a polished purple marble color coverstock and works well on medium/heavy oil conditions. Don't let the polished finish fool you, the Purple Alien hooks! The ball motion created with the combination of the Saucer Symmetric Core and the reactive polished coverstock produces a long and strong overall ball motion by virtue of a clean front end glide with a tremendous back end hook potential.Red Alien
- priced at $249.99 with an MSRP of $349.99, this ball is a reactive resin coverstock in red/black color. Designed for heavy oil conditions with the Saucer Symmetric Core, the Red Alien combats the slickest of lane conditions due to the strong core and the highest friction coverstock made by Elite sanded to a 1000 grit Abralon finish. If you want to fight heavy oil, do so by using the Red Alien.Insanity
- priced at $149.99 with an MSRP of $259.99 is a strong reactive resin ball designed for medium/heavy oil conditions. This ball is purple/green/silver in color and has a 1500 grit wet-sanded finish which helps provide an extremely clean skid in the front end of the lane and creates a big move towards the pocket. With this very versatile coverstock, you can polish or texture the surface to reduce or to add length potential and adjust reaction capabilities accordingly.Saber
- priced at $199.99 with an MSRP of $269.99, this ball is black/gold in color with a matte finish designed to perform consistently in medium/heavy oil conditions. The Saber will transition in the mid-lane and produce a smooth back end motion. Using a little polish will help this ball increase its skid distance and then hook more sharply on the back end.Sabotage
- priced at $199.99 with an MSRP of $229.99, this model is a reactive resin matte finish ball in a red/black/color. The Sabotage has a symmetric core design producing a very clean motion in the front end but strong enough to hook through carried down oil on the back end of the lane. With one of Elite's strongest cores to date, the Sabotage will make a strong move to the pocket while generating good pin carry. If you need to straighten your ball path, just add polish; if you encounter too much oil, just rough up the surface of the 1500 grit out-of-the-box, smooth finish and you will get the bite you need.
No question that the Elite products are in a class of there own. However, please don’t forget to view our “Bowling Ball Selector” feature to help guide you in your ball selection process. Our “Perfect Scale®
” feature will help you compare bowling ball hook potential by means of our own rating system and further guide you in your selection process.
While you are visiting bowlingball.com
today, please take a few moments to view the excellent videos we provide where you can see the latest bowling balls rolling down our private test facility lanes. If you access our “Reviews” and “Ratings” features, you can gain access to additional useful technology information about the bowling balls of your choice.
It is easy to understand why we have become the No. 1 “e-tailer” of choice for bowling equipment by consumers of America. Ordering is easy by merely by following our simple online instructions 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Thanks for visiting bowlingball.com.