Bowling Etiquette Tips
Keep good sportsmanship and consideration of other people in mind and you should have all of the bases covered. Here are a few tips that should help.When Open Bowling:
When League Bowling:Show up in time for practiceBe prepared to take your regular turn on the lanes.Try not to take too much time on the approaches before delivery.We all get emotional just try and not let them interfere with others while they are bowling.
- Always wear bowling shoes.
- Try and stay behind the foul line.
- Wait for bowlers on the lanes to your right or left.
- Do not stray from your lane after delivering the ball.
- Keep food and drinks in designated areas.
- Try and keep your fun and games to within your own group.
Keep one ball per person on the rack.Don't try and take two lane courtesy on either side when everyone else is taking one. It throws off the rhythm of the league.Bowlingball.com
always welcomes suggestions. If you think of anything that should be added just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.