Use and distribution of this article is subject to our terms and conditions whereby bowlingball.com's information and copyright must be included.
Bowling Etiquette Tips
When Open Bowling:
- Always wear bowling shoes.
- Try and stay behind the foul line.
- Wait for bowlers on the lanes to your right or left.
- Do not stray from your lane after delivering the ball.
- Keep food and drinks in designated areas.
- Try and keep your fun and games to within your own group.
Bowlingball.com always welcomes suggestions. If you think of anything that should be added just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.